Thursday, March 13, 2008

LOST BIKE!!!!

So, for Braden's birthday he got this Awesome and Expensive BMX dirt bike. He was so excited, and we were so excited to give it to him!!

We now have a sign posted around the neighborhood with this picture of my darling little boy and his LOST BIKE!!!!

It seriouslly is gone. He left it in front of our house, and I guess someone must have taken it. I find myself standing out in the front yard thinking it's going to just show up, like it's a lost dog or something. What a bummer!! We are upset with him for leaving it out, and just plain upset that it's gone!!!

My only hope is that it was someone less fortunate that needed to take it and there's a cute little boy riding it around right now thinking he has the coolest parents ever. (even though they're dirty rotten thieves!!)

5 comments:

Abi said...

NO way! That really is such a bummer. You know I always tell my kids to put their bikes away and then I think, "no one will take it" Ummmmm I guess they do!

P.S. Oh and F H E . . . it is FAMILY HOME EVENING! LOL. Oh and that is not lots of love! HHEEE

Christine said...

That is so sad. I guess it's time to move back to Idaho. That would never happen here!!! Ha Ha Ha !Just Kidding. That kind of crap happens everywhere and it's so sad!!

Emily said...

That stinks! I am so sorry

WIKKY said...

Ahhh man, stupid Herriman! Just kidding. Josh lost his razor scooter last year and I was way more mad about it than he was because I knew it was some punk kid that took it! Oooooh.
Josh's bike was stolen last fourth of July and someone found it on the church lawn. The only bummer was that they put fireworks on it so the paint had worn off a little. People are so lame! good luck!!!

Leisa said...

That is so sad! Why do people have to steal? Keep your eye out for the kids in the neighborhood that might be riding it around. And yes we do need to plan dinner again. I actually work nights until 7 but I could meet you guys there about 7:15 or so. Cafe Rio is my fav but I am up for anything. When should we do it?