What a great day!!! It was so beautiful and so much fun to be together as a family. Steve and I took the kids and dogs to the park and we were just standing there watching them fly kites, swing on the swings, going down the slides, and couldn't believe that 18 years ago we were just dating............. and here we are with 5 kids and two dogs!! We are very blessed and very thankful to be living this life.
If I were good on the computer I would upload a country song right now to be playing. It's a song by Trace Adkins and also sung by Toby Keith called "Youre gonna miss this." It talks about people living their lives, but always looking ahead to the next thing, and he says, "You're gonna miss this, you're gonna want this back." We try to keep that in mind when the kids are fighting!!!
THE CUTEST FIVE NEWTON KIDS EVER!!!!
RYAN HOPE WITH HER EASTER BASKET...... NOT REALLY SURE WHAT ALL THE FUSS IS ABOUT, SHE JUST LIKES PLAYING WITH THE BUCKET AND GETTING THE GRASS EVERYWHERE!!
I THINK BRADEN WAS THE MOST EXCITED FOR EASTER THIS YEAR. HE DID A COUNTDOWN ALL WEEK. IT WAS FUN TO WATCH HIM RUN AROUND LOOKING FOR EGGS....
BRANDON WAS EXCITED TOO. HE COULDN'T WAIT TO GO TO SLEEP SO THAT HE COULD SEE WHAT THE EASTER BUNNY WAS GOING TO BRING!
MY CAMRYN IS GROWING UP. BEFORE SHE WENT TO BED SHE SAID, "IT'S REALLY PRETTY WEIRD TO THINK OF A BIG BUNNY HOPPING INTO YOUR HOME AND HIDING EGGS, BUT WHATEVER."
AND OUR TEENAGER. SHE'S THE BEST GIRL EVER. SHE GOT THE THIRD BOOK IN THE "UGLIES" SERIES. AND ALSO A GIFT CARD TO HOLLISTER. PRETTY COOL EATER BUNNY!!
Hope everyone had a great Easter!! We love you!!
6 comments:
Kristen
Your kids are so cute. Linden is so pretty. I can;t believe how old she looks!
I cannot believe Linden in that picture! She is so old. And nice picture of all the BLUE. I seriously love Easter outfits!
I am loving the blue theme. So cute! Glad you had a good time at the park. You guys are such a fun, active family!!!
five kids in blue is really adorable. can you believe how much they love easter?
You have such a cute family!
Your kids look so BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment