Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Ryan Hope Newton is CRAWLING!!!

I can't believe my little baby is crawling!! She's 9 months old now and on the go!!

When I was pregnant and we found out about her hand this is one of the things I wondered about, and here she is just crawling around, no problem. I love this girl!!!!

9 comments:

Emily said...

So Cute!!

Abi said...

Oh my gosh that is so WONDERFUL! I love her. That is so great. Your laugh is actually what made me the most happy! I love you SUNSHINE!

Christine said...

This made my day!! What a cute video and I loved hearing your laugh in the background. She is a sweetie!

Leisa said...

Yay! I am so happy for her! Congrats!!

Chelle said...

BIG smile on my face. love that girl.

WIKKY said...

hee hee hee. so cute. Ethan is close behind. I will have to post when he does.
Just think, so much more for her to get into! Ahhhhhh!!!!

WIKKY said...

I didn't have the speakers on before... now I know why everyone was talking about that laugh of yours. Quite addicting because I smiled the whole way through, along with Steve's funny comments!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby and cute mommy laugh! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. I'm Mary's mom, not some weird blog stalker

Cammie said...

She is a beautiful little miracle!