Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Family time....

(one thing first, go visit Lindens blog if you haven't yet, she updated it and it's so cute!!)



Last weekend was really fun. We had no plans, and so we just did whatever sounded fun at the moment. We were just together as a family, and it was great.
We went bowling and the kids had a great time!!





Look at the form Steve has!! Woo baby!! Of course he kicked all our trash!


We also went to see Horton Hears a Who, rode bikes, went to the skate park, and just had a fun time together......


6 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like fun! I love an uninterrupted weekend with my hubby and kids!

Abi said...

we did the same thing! The kids LOVED BOWLING! Linden is ahem GORGEOUS!

Christine said...

cute bowling post. I have to say, I just loved your random thoughts post. It was so awesome. I loved all the talk about old make our partners. So funny! I can't believe how much Linden has grown up. She is so beautiful and I love Cameron's hair. It's so cute.

Chelle said...

Ryan with the bowling ball --- I'm smiling after seeing that pic! You have beautiful children. xo

WIKKY said...

looks like so much fun. I am glad we are not the only ones that just chill with our little family on the weekend. I was beginning to think we were losers???? NO WAY, right? You guys are such a fun family! Way to go Steve...

Codye Brynn said...

I have to agree with Abi, Linden is growing up to be such a gorgeous girl. It looks like you guys had such a great time!