Thursday, November 1, 2007

NEWTON HALLOWEEN TRADITION...

So, Steve and I are not into scary movies (action, romance, occasional porn) but NOT scary movies!! So each year on Halloween night, we watch a couple of scary shows! It's awful and bloody and gross, but so much fun. Our friends the Ellet's (that used to live here, but moved to North Carolina) sent us this show to watch. Thank you Ellet's for hooking us up with this scary show!!

We were sitting there watching it and just wondering when it was going to get scary. And then Holy Crap! I screamed so loud and totally woke up the baby when the creepy guys showed up, and then there was the blood and guts, and there I was with the blanket pulled up to my face so I could cover my eyes when needed. Once again our evening and annual event was a success!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures!! I didnt know Brandon was Harry!!! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! AND just for the record Linden, pulling off the goth a bit too well!!

I do have that CD I will burn it for your for sure! It is great!! And you have been tagged on my blog so check it out!! :) Love you!

Cammie said...

What a great Halloween tradition! I would have nightmares for a year.

Suzie said...

I am so glad you liked the movie. It scared me really bad and the ending is crazy. Your kids look great and I have to agree with Codye about Linden Holy Cow she looked good.

Abi said...

Seriously I can't believe that you guys watch a scary movie! WE HATE THEM! Or I should I do! I get sooo scared! I can watch it but I have to plug my ears.
I have to dress up this weekend again and I think I'll copy Linden!

WIKKY said...

I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!! I don't know how you can sit through one. Stronger woman than me!

Leisa said...

Oh, sure....just occasional porn. I don't beleive it.