Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BINKY DRAMA....

Ry Ry has loved her binky from day one....




But after a couple of tries taking it away, I had to finally get serious!!

The only way to get rid of it was to REALLY get rid of it!! I kept giving it back to her when it was "convenient" for me!! She is now BINKY FREE!!!!!!! (still asks for it all the time though!!!)

This is what she thinks about the whole thing...


3 comments:

Cammie said...

My daughter had a binki forever {it seemed} she was 2 and a half before she finally gave it up. She would bite them in half and I was afraid she was going to choke on one of them. Finally, the "binki fairy" took it away... Now, if it were that easy to get my son to quit sucking his thumb!

Abi said...

Good job. You are awesome and you can do it! I love that you cut it! LOL!

WIKKY said...

Well, atleast she isn't sucking her thumb. We have a ways to go with Clara! (and she is four!)
Congrats on cutting the cord. Now good luck to mom every single day!!!! AHHHHHHH....