Wednesday, February 11, 2009

SIX THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE....

Life can be confusing and crazy and hectic. But the six things I know for sure beyond a shadow of a doubt are the following.....

#1 - I LOVE THIS MAN!!! I love how hard he works to support our family, I love the time and love and advice he gives to each of our children, I love knowing that at the end of the day we'll put the kids to bed, bake our cookies and sit down on the couch together to watch a show!!

#2 - I LOVE THIS GIRL.... Linden Ann Newton. She is a bright and wonderful daughter. I love laughing with her, listening to her stories. Driving her to school in the morning and listening to "the morning zoo", looking at her drawings and being amazed!!! I just love her!

#3 - I LOVE THIS GIRL.... Camryn Nichole Newton. What a spunky, fun, loving girl. She brings a spark to our home. I love how much she looks up to Linden and the friendship that they have. I love giving her hugs and loves. She needs lots of love and I hope I can always give her enough!!
#4 and #5 - I LOVE MY BOYS!!! Brandon Steven and Braden Lloyd Newton. Look at these BMX boys!! They are so much fun to watch as they work so hard racing around the track. I love that they keep on trying to do better each time. I love Brandon and his LEGO world. Always asking what he should build next. And Braden boy playing his video games. And how much they love little Ryan. They are sooooo wonderful with her!!
#6 - I LOVE THIS GIRL..... Ryan Hope Newton. Seriouslly, need I say more? Her chatter chatter walking around the house like she knows exactly what she's talking about. Playing with her baby doll giving it loves. Giving us all kisses goodnight. The love she brings into this home is amazing, she was meant to be the caboose of this family!!












7 comments:

WIKKY said...

love those pics. you have to blog about the bmx race. you really do have a wonderful family. Love you Newtons!!!

Cammie said...

So glad to see an update on your blog. Your daughters are beautiful and Ryan is SO big! It's amazing!

I am teaching kick boxing this winter and need some tips! Do you have any from our good old days at Lady of America??

Christine said...

I've been waiting for another post from you! Are you on facebook. You so need to get on if you're not. You would love it!!!

Leisa said...

I loved this post. Ryan is getting so big. Where does the time go? And Lindon...how old is she? Going on 24? :) She is beautiful just like her mother.

Judy Hammer said...

I just love these kids as if they were my own. Tell them to expect a call soon from their Brammy to take them to Hotel for Dogs. They're gonna love it cuz they love their doggies so much! And you couldn't be more "right on" with your pick for hubby. Steve is so amazing and I love him tonz and tonz... oh, and I love you too!

Codye Brynn said...

Oh you tell your kids their Uncle Matt and Aunt Codye will give them more love than they can handle!! Make sure Camy knows every time we leave Hammer on he talks about that Camy, Linden and Emma and how they make his Hammer On day so great! He loves those girls, I swear we always end up with Linden, Camy and Emma just talking and laughing. We love them! SO MUCH!! And I love you!!!

Abi said...

Seriously the Newton family is so wonderful! We sure love them!