So, of course one of my first comments on my blog has to be about my new baby!! She is the most wonderful thing in the world. I knew there was one more baby that needed to be a part of our family, and it was true! She is the perfect addition, and is sooooooo loved by her sisters and brothers!! I thought the novelty of a new baby in the home would wear off, but now I'm realizing it will probably never wear off throughout her life!!
Ryan just went in for her 2 month appointment today and she is now 10 lbs. 11 oz. and 22 1/2 inches. She's come a long way from her 7 lbs 7 oz, and 19 inches!! What a doll. She even let me sleep for 5 whole hours in a row last night, how great! (boy how your perspective changes when you have newborn!)
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
My Little Angel!!
Posted by Herriman Blue at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Baby Ryan oh how we love you! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear more stories about you (in between the times that I love on you in person!)
Hooray!
Post a Comment